The mission of the Larlee Creek Hullabaloo organizing committee is to operate a music festival with professional musicians that appeals to a broad demographic and demonstrates the breadth and scope of the musical diversity in the region while infusing performances by local, aspiring artists. We are committed to providing a variety of educational opportunities to musicians and audience members alike and we intend to produce an event that will benefit our community.
We have and will continue to satisfy our goals through the inclusion of the following objectives:
- provide professional musicians educational experiences and networking opportunities through interactive performance workshops;
- provide aspiring artists an opportunity to showcase their talents with performance experience in a festival environment;
- provide a cultural experience by showcasing the variety of musical genres and talents of musicians, predominately from the Canadian East Coast, for the purpose of increasing our audiences understanding, awareness and appreciation of music while promoting East Coast talent;
- operate a music festival which benefits our community through the promotion of the arts through our festival and audience who attend; attraction of tourists to our area; promote economic development by inviting individuals into our community; and through the inclusion of local artists;
- provide local non-profit groups a fund raising opportunity by operating a vendor booth;
- provide sponsorship to local musicians and/or arts programs when funding permits.
Volunteer Application Form
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT 877-778-7271 OR BY EMAIL AT email@example.com TO APPLY TO BE A PART OF OUR VOLUNTEER TEAM!