We are making plans to celebrate the 13th annual Larlee Creek Hullabaloo. Once again this event will bring together an eclectic mix of East Coast musicians with a focus on local talent for this musical extravaganza.
Our backdrop of the rolling hills of Perth-Andover along the banks of the beautiful Saint John River at Baird’s Campground will surely enhance this festival of incredible music. We are extending an invitation for you to take part on Friday, August 12th and/or Saturday, August 13th. We will be featuring great music, a food court, artisan booths and a beer tent. This will be a wonderful opportunity for you to acquire new customers and renew old acquaintances as you showcase your wares.
Gates open to the public at 6:00 pm on Friday and again at 12:00 pm on Saturday. The festival ends at approximately 1:30 am Sunday.
Artisan fees for our 2022 festival are TBD/day.
Here you will find an APPLICATION and INSTRUCTIONS for the Hullabaloo. Once we receive your application, we will review your request and if accepted, we will contact you with confirmation of your participation. Applications must be received by July 31st.
Please feel free to contact the Larlee Creek Hullabaloo Vendors Committee by emailing email@example.com, or by phone at 877 778 7271 if you have any questions.
Thank you and a Happy Hullabaloo!
The LCH Vendor Committee
- Once the committee has reviewed the applications, we will contact you. Please read all the information carefully.
- Set up by Friday, August 12th between the hours of 2:00–5:00 pm or Saturday morning before 10:00 am.
- Vehicle access through the festival gates to the artisan village will close at 5 pm on Friday and 10:00 am on Saturday. All vehicles must exit by these times.
- Artisans must be set up and in place by 5:00 pm on Friday, August 12th and/or 11:00 am on Saturday, August 13th.
- Artisans are asked to participate during the hours of 6:00 pm–12:00 pm on Friday, and 12:00 pm–12:30 am on Saturday.
- Tear-down will take place after the festival closes on Saturday night or if needed on Sunday, August 14th at noon.
We will provide:
- A shared common covered area. Each artisan’s space will be approximately 10’x10’.
- Common lighting, electrical hook up (110 V 20 amp. service) and public garbage receptacles.
You will need:
- Table(s), chairs, displays, extension cords, power strips and individual lighting.
- Quality merchandise.
- A well-maintained, safe, clean area.
- Courteous, friendly staff.
- An attractive, professional-looking area and display.
- Signage to identify your business.
- All equipment used during the festival is the responsibility of the artisan.
- Artisans will monitor, sell, and maintain all merchandise and garbage.
- Please ensure that your area is supervised and secure at all times.
- Each artisan will receive a maximum of (tbd) staff passes. The pass will identify your staff member during his/her work shift. You will be asked to submit the names of your staff and their respective work times. At the end of a shift, the worker(s) must go to the admissions gate, return the pass and exit the festival grounds. If he/she wishes to remain on the grounds an admission fee must be paid. The artisan passes are for workers only.
- Please leave your area as clean as when you arrived.
- Bring your own tables, chairs, extension cords, power strips, and lighting as needed.
- Your area must be completely set up, open and ready for business when the gates open on Friday at 6pm. Or if Saturday only, by 11am.
- Please remain set up and open until the last band finishes and the crowd leaves. Tear down may take place at the end of the event or on Sunday afternoon. Please note that there will be no security on the grounds if items are left overnight.
- Security is not provided for individual spaces. Please ensure that your area is supervised and secure at all times. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Alcohol may not be brought into the artisan area to be consumed.