We would like to invite you to participate as a food vendor at the Larlee Creek Hullabaloo. This year the Hullabaloo will be held on Wednesday, August 10th, 2022 to Sunday, August 14th, 2022 throughout our community as well as on the festival grounds adjacent to Baird’s Campground in picturesque Perth-Andover, New Brunswick.
This year’s festival includes a variety of East Coast musicians and some up and coming talent that crosses many musical genres.
The fee for 2022 is TBD.
Gates open to the public at 6:00 pm on Friday and again at 11:00 am on Saturday. The festival ends at approximately 1:30am Sunday.
Please feel free to contact the Larlee Creek Hullabaloo Vendors Committee by emailing email@example.com (please note VENDOR SUBMISSION in the subject line), or by phone at 877 778 7271. Applications must be received by July 31st, 2022.
Thank you for joining in the hullabaloo!
LARLEE CREEK HULLABALOO FOOD VENDOR INFORMATION/APPLICATION
Please read all the guidelines carefully.
The Hullabaloo Festival dates are as follows:
- Set up is Friday, August 12th between the hours of 2:00 to 4:00pm or Saturday, August 13th before 10am.
- Vehicle access through the festival gates to the artisan village will close at 5 pm on Friday and 10:00 am on Saturday. All vehicles must exit by these times.
- Vendors are asked to participate during the hours of 6:00 pm – 12:00pm on Friday, and 12:00 pm to 12:30 am on Saturday.
- Tear down will take place after the festival closes on Saturday night or if needed on Sunday, August 14th at noon.
FESTIVAL WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- A covered space on the grounds approximately 10 x10 and electrical service.
- Lighting, electrical hook up and public garbage receptacles.
FOOD VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Table(s), chairs, coolers, food refrigeration or warming appliances, propane or other heating sources in compliance with applicable fire, safety, and health regulations, fire extinguisher (if possible), extension cords, power bars and individual lighting.
- A well-maintained, safe, clean area.
- Courteous, friendly staff.
- Signage to identify your business/service agency.
- A visual posting of the temporary food permit license.
- All equipment used during the festival is the responsibility of the vendor.
- All vendors must complete and follow all food safety and department of health requirements as listed in the temporary food service guidelines. These forms are to be forwarded directly to the Department of Health.
- The vendor will monitor, sell, maintain and remove all food, leftovers and trash. Please leave your area as clean as when you arrived.
- Each vendor will receive a maximum of 4 free staff passes. The pass will identify your staff member during his/her work shift. If you have more than 4 workers, you will be asked to submit the names and their respective work times. At the end of a shift, the worker(s) must go to the admissions gate, return the pass and exit the festival grounds. If he/she wishes to remain on the grounds an admission fee must be paid. The vendor passes are for workers only.
- Your area must be completely set up, open and ready for business when the gates open on Friday at 6 pm, or if Saturday only, by 11:00 am.
- Please remain set up and open until the last band finishes and the crowd leaves. Tear down may take place at the end of the event or on Sunday afternoon. Please note that there will be no security on the grounds if items are left overnight.
- Security is not provided for individual spaces. Please ensure that your area is supervised and secure at all times.
- No alcohol may be brought into the vendor area to be consumed at your booth.
- ALL PUBLIC HEALTH and provincial guidelines MUST be followed. All vendors and staff will be required to show proof of vaccination.