Sooooo, let’s get down to it. As you’re getting ready to head out for The Larlee Creek Hullabaloo here are a few things you should keep in mind that’ll take your Hullabaloo experience to the max:
- Bring along a great attitude – everybody loves happy Hullabaloo-ers!
- Wear your dancing shoes (Your feet will thank you in the morning).
- You may bring a blanket or lawn/camp chair to sit on. Low seating chairs get the best seating in the field. (Designated areas only – but we’re pretty sure you’ll be dancing the entire time anyway).
- No coolers allowed in the Hullabaloo Event area (You didn’t want to lug that thing around anyway, right?).
- Sorry, no outside food or beverages (unopened bottled water allowed) will be allowed into the event. (Don’t worry! There will be an “adult beverage” section and wide variety of food and specialty vendors inside.).
- No weapons of any kind (But we’re guessing you already knew that).
- Have enough cash for your weekend needs (cash machines may be a little out of the way).
- Bring sun screen (you never know, we could get lucky).
- No pets/animals in the event area (except, of course, for service animals).
- But most of all – HAVE A BALL!
The incredible East Coast sounds and sites of the Larlee Creek Hullabaloo await you! C’mon and Hullabaloo!
See you soon!